What is Literature?
WAEC NECO JAMB JUPEB WASSCE SSCE
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
1. Pick the ODD item out in the list.
C. Henrik Ibsen
2. The plays written by _________ relied heavily on the use of deus ex machina, the
unexpected introduction of a god to solve the dilemma of the character and bring the
play to their conclusion.
A. Wole Soyinka
C. Ola Rotimi
3. The play Lysistrata is a
4. Sophocles’ best known plays are
A. Oedipus Rex and The Flies
B. Antigone and Oedipus at Colonus
C. Oedipus Rex and Electra
D. Antigone and Electra.
5. Greek drama originated from________
6. Which of these plays does not have an eponymous title?
A. Hedda Gabler
7. The generation of incompatible interest often between a character and an opposing
character Is known as
B. dramatic irony
8. The major feature of drama is _________
A. action and character
B. dialogue and action
C. character and dialogue
D. action and epilogue
9. Drama is different from poetry because a play
A. uses elevated language
B. involves tragic elements
C. exists mainly in actions
D. uses many characters.
10. A dramatic form whose outcome is funny and its actions rather hard to believe is a
type of play called a ___________.
A. poetic drama
click 1,2,3…below to view more questions