YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY HAS ANNOUNCED ITS 2019/2019 SALES OF CHANGE OF COURSE FORM FOR ADMISSION
We wish to inform the general public and applicants at the Yaba college of Education Yabatech that the school has announced its 2018/2019 sales of change of course form for admission.
SALE OF CHANGE OF COURSE FORM FOR 2018/2019 ADMISSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Change of Course into the under listed programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic Session:
The programmes available are as follows:
School of Arts, Design and Printing
- ND (Art and Design) Full Time
- ND (Fashion Design & Clothing Technology) Full Time
- ND (Printing Technology) Full Time
School of Civil & Natural Resources
- ND (Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering) Full Time
- ND (Chemical Engineering) Full Time.
- ND (Marine Engineering) Full Time
School of Environmental Studies
- ND (Architecture Technology) Full Time
- ND (Building Technology) Full Time
- ND (Estate Management & Valuation) Full Time
- ND (Quantity Surveying) Full Time
- ND (Surveying & Geo-informatics) Full Time
- ND (Urban & Regional Planning) Full Time.
School of Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
- ND (Industrial Maintenance Engineering) Full Time
- ND (Metallurgical Engineering) Full Time
- ND (Wielding & Fabrication Engineering) Full Time
School of Management & Business Studies
- ND (Office Technology Management) Full Time.
School of Science
- ND (Statistics) Full Time.
School of Technology
- ND (Agricultural Technology) Full Time (Epe Campus).
- ND (Hospitality Management) Full Time
- ND (Leisure & Tourism) Full Time (Epe Campus)
- ND (Polymer Technology) Full Time
- ND (Textile Technology) Full Time
School of Technical Education (STE)
- B.Sc (Ed.) Art Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Business Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Computer Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Home Economics Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Industrial Technical Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Integrated Science Education
- B.Sc (Ed.) Mathematics
- B.Sc (Ed.) Physics.
Candidates who made Yaba College of Technology their First Choice with a minimum score of 160 in the UTME and whose Post UTME Screening result is not less than 40% are eligible to apply.
All ND Candidates who are interested in B.Sc Degree programmes must have scored a minimum of 200 in the UTME and must have chosen Yaba College of Technology as their first Choice Institution.
Candidates who applied for National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering are eligible to apply for National Diploma Welding and Fabrication Engineering.
Interested candidates are to ensure that they have the requisite requirements for the programme they are changing to as specified in relevant pages of the 2018 JAMB Brochure. Candidates who do not meet the requirements for the new programme will not be considered for admission.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. Click on Change of Course and complete the basic details form.
Interested candidates are required to pay the sum of One thousand naira(N1,000.00) (excluding bank charges) for the application form and follow the procedure on-line using ATM card (Master Card, Visa and Verve) by clicking on PAY NOW Kindly complete the on-line application form after payment. Click on Submit to conclude the application process.
Applicants without an ATM card should approach any bank for a reloadable card and load the required amount to enable them pay on-line.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website click on complaint link or Computer Centre (PTDF) behind the School of Art, Design and Printing, for enquires and possible assistance.
For up to date information, like our Facebook page Official Yabatech and follow us on twitter@yabatechng.