VERITAS UNIVERSITY ABUJA 2018/2019 POST UTME FORM IS OUT-HOW TO APPLY
This is to inform the general public and prospective post UTME applicants at the Veritas University Abuja that the University Management has just announced the commencement of the sales of its 2018/2019 post UTME admission form.
2017 / 2018 ADMISSION INFORMATION
- Candidates who made Veritas University, Abuja their first or second choice in the 2017Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) application form.
- All other candidates who did not choose Veritas University, Abuja as first or second choice but are interested in studying in the University.
- Candidates in 1) and 2) above must have obtained a minimum score of 180 in the 2017 UTME.
- Direct-entry candidates (must have obtained the 2017 Direct-Entry Form from JAMB).
- Candidates wishing to transfer from other universities to Veritas University Abuja.
Method of Application
- Application fee isN2,500.
- Application forms can be downloaded from our website (www.veritas.edu.ng). The completed form and payment teller should be scanned and sent to email@example.com or submitted at: Admissions Office, Veritas University Abuja.
- The application form can also be obtained from and returned to Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.
- All payments should be made in the University Accounts as indicated below.
Account Name: Veritas University, Abuja
GTBANK: 0024642120, FIRST BANK: 2032211597, ZENITH BANK: 1013201758
Screening exercise will hold across the country. Applicants will be notified of the screening schedule through the University’s website (www.veritas.edu.ng).
The following are to be presented for screening:
- 2017 UTME Result Slip
- WAEC/NECO/SSCE/GCE result (minimum of five credits in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics)
- 2017 JAMB Direct-Entry Acknowledgment Slip (for direct-entry candidates)
- Birth certificate
- Candidates wishing to transfer from another university to Veritas University, Abuja are required to request their present University to send their academic transcript to: The Registrar, Veritas University, Abuja. A copy of their result should be brought to the screening center.
Courses on Offer:
- B.A. Ed. Education English
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and International Relations
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. Religious Studies
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counseling
- B.Ed. Social Studies
- B.Sc. Ed. Biology
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Applied Microbiology
- Library and Information Science, BLIS
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Chemistry
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Economics
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Physics
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Marketing and Advertising
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Political Science and Diplomacy
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Botany
- B.Sc. Zoology
For further enquiries, please visit www.veritas.edu.ng or call: 08064237983, 08060689454, 07069567759, 08035994719, 07015654984 or send email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also visit: Office of the Registrar, Veritas University Abuja or any Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.