KNOW ABOUT JAMB CAPS, ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION NOW!!!
UNIUYO 2018/2019 ADMISSION INTO THE PRE-DEGREE AND BASIC STUDIES PROGRAMME HAS COMMENCED
This is to inform the general public and prospective applicants for admission into the Pre-degree programme and Basic Studies at the University of Uyo UNIUYO that the University Management has just announced its commencement of form sales.
2018/2019 ADMISSIONS INTO PRE-DEGREE AND BASIC STUDIES OF THE UNIVERSITY OF UYO
A. Basic Studies Programme
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a one-year Basic Studies programme of the University of Uyo for the 2018/2019 academic year. Limited hostel accommodation is available on campus for female students ONLY
The Basic Studies programme is designed to prepare students for the examinations conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB). Holders of the JUPEB certificate would subsequently be admitted into the 200 level of the degree offered by the University of Uyo through Direct Entry JAMB.
B. Pre-Degree Programme
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a one-year Pre-Degree Programme of the University of Uyo for the 2018/2019 academic year. Limited hostel accommodation is available on campus for female students ONLY.
1. Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
2. Select Admission Forms Link
3. Select e-Form(s) Option
4. Select Basic Studies OR Pre-Degree as the Admission Form Type
5. Enter your Phone Number, Name and Email
6. Click the PAY NOW button to make payment
7. Payment can be make online or Bank branch
8. After payment return to the online portal and click on <strong> Register Link</strong> to complete your registration
For details of available programmes visit: https://uniuyo.edu.ng