UNIPORT 2018/2019 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION FORM SALES BEGINS SEE DETAILS
University of port-Harcourt UNIPORT 2018/2019 supplementary admission form sales begins. see details cut-off mark.
First choice candidates who scored 120 and above in the Post UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University of Port Harcourt in the 2018/2019 Academic session; who may not be admitted in their first choice departments, can apply for supplementary admission into other programmes in the University.
- Candidates must possess a minimum score of 180 in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and a minimum of 120 in the University’s 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening.
- Candidates must possess the relevant O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements before applying for the supplementary admission. Candidates should ensure their O’level subjects are uploaded on the JAMB website.
- Application is online click here. Candidates should login to the University website www.uniport.edu.ng for the Supplementary Admission Application Procedure.
The Faculties and Programmes to which candidates may seek supplementary admission are listed below:
- Candidates are to note that the University will not entertain any case of change of course after publication of Supplementary Admission List.
- Inconsistency in name will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October, 2018 to be eligible for admission.
- Candidates who have not uploaded their O’level results on JAMB website (CAPS) should do so immediately at any JAMB APPROVED CBT CENTRE; otherwise such candidates would not be considered for admission.
Application for the Supplementary Admission will close on Tuesday, 14th September, 2018.
MRS. DORCAS D. OTTO