SEE JAMB/INSTITUTIONS 2018 OFFICIAL CUT-OFF MARKS
OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY UNIOSUN HAS ANNOUNCED ITS 2017/2018 PART-TIME ADMISSION APPLICATION
OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates who desire University education but are unable to attend full-time programmes to enrol for Part-Time Degree programmes in the following Colleges of the University viz:
College of Humanities and Culture
- B.A English and International Studies
- B.A History and International Studies
College of Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science and International Relations
College of Agriculture
- B.Sc Agricultural Economic
College of Science, Engineering and Technology
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Computer Science
College of Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Economics Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Political Science Education
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR PART-TIME DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Five (5) ordinary level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language, and Mathematics for Sciences, Engineering, Agric, Management and Social Sciences, from any of WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
HOLDERS OF GCE/IJMB/JUPEB ‘A’LEVEL and National Diploma will be admitted into 200L while HND Holders with minimum of lower credit will be admitted into the third year of their Programme.
All Part-Time (Weekend) Degree programmes will run at our Main Campus in Osogbo.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
2. Application Fee For Part-Time Degree Programmes is N10,000
3. Prospective candidates will apply and pay online through UNIOSUN INTERSWITCH WEB PAY PLATFORM.
4. Complete the Online APPLICATION FORM, print and bring the printout along with photocopies of all your credentials on the day of the screening exercise which would be communicated accordingly later .
5. After the screening, successful Part Time degree candidates will have their names published on-line and through SMS messages.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, CALL: INFORMATION DESK OFFICER- 07035794948