SEE JAMB/INSTITUTIONS 2018 OFFICIAL CUT-OFF MARKS
UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA UNIABUJA REGISTRATION PROCEDURE AND MEDICAL INFORMATION FOR ALL NEW STUDENTS.
This is to inform the general public and fresh Students at the University of Abuja UNIABUJA that the University Management has rolled out its 2017/2018 registration procedure and information for Medicals for all new students.
PROCEDURE FOR THE 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION MEDICAL EXAMINATION AND CLINIC REGISTRATION FOR NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS.
DATE: Monday 5th FEBRUARY – Friday 16th MARCH 2018 (6 WEEKS)
- Main Campus Clinic (Faculty of Arts, Management Sciences, Engineering, Agriculture, Veterinary Medicine, College of Health Science. Departments of Biology, Microbiology, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science and Physics).
- Mini Campus Clinic(Faculty of Social Sciences, Education, Institute of Education, Department of Chemistry).
TIME: 9:00am – 2:00 pm Daily.
- Download student medical history and screening form from the university portal
- Fill the part 1 of the form
- Take the filled form to a recognized government hospital where a qualified medical doctor will complete part II of the form
- Bring the filled and duly signed form to the University Medical Centre.
- Present evidence of payment of school fees to the finance officer
- Go to the medical records office with
- Three (3) passport size photographs
- Chest X-ray film and report
- Results of laboratory investigation
- Filled and signed medical history and screening form
- Proceed to the consulting room
- collect your clinic hand card from the medical records office
NOTE: This card is non – reissuable; which means that you use only one card during your stay in the University. Bring italways to the clinic any time you feel sick or need to consult a Doctor. You are advised to keep it safe.
To See the CHECK LIST FOR ADMISSION CHECKING, PAYMENTS AND REGISTRATION PROCECEDURES (Matriculation, hostel oath, course registration, pay school fees, Bio data)please click 2 below ( scrolldown till you see 1,2…next )