UK: University of Lincoln Masters Scholarship 2018/2019
University of Lincoln Scholarships: Applications are currently ongoing for the University of Lincoln Masters Scholarships for Nigerian Students. Applications are also ongoing for the University of Lincoln Africa Scholarship for African Students. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
For 2019, the University of Lincoln is delighted to offer Nigeria Scholarships to high achieving applicants. For eligible students, scholarship payments take the form of a reduction in tuition fees and are valued at £5,000.
When is the application deadline?
19th November 2018
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
In which host country will the awardees be studying?
What is the category of this opportunity?
Masters (taught and research)
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
In order to apply for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Nigeria
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught or Master’s by Research programme commencing in February or September 2019
- Have been awarded a Bachelors degree from a recognised university with a minimum GPA of 2.5 (equivalent to a 2:2 in the UK)
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
How are selections made?
- Please note that this scholarship is competitive and will only be awarded to candidates who demonstrate excellence in academia, extracurricular or personal endeavour. The above will be assessed by completing a 300 word statement as part of the Scholarship Application Form.
- The University endeavours to notify all candidates of the outcome of their scholarship application within 10 days of the closing date.
What are the benefits of the award?
How to Apply for the University of Lincoln Masters Scholarship for Nigerian Students
Please note that this scholarship is competitive and will only be awarded to candidates who meet / exceed the criteria listed above for the award. Upon close of the scholarship deadline, a panel will meet to assess each scholarship application carefully and will endeavour to notify all candidates of a decision within 10 days of the application closing date.
In addition to meeting the above residency, academic and English language requirements, candidates must also complete a Nigeria Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit this to email@example.com. It is important that we receive your application by 4pm (UK time) on one of the following closing dates: