KNOW ABOUT JAMB CAPS, ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION NOW!!!
Mission & Vision
The Mission of the University is to: pursue excellence in research, teaching and community service; be dedicated to having quality leadership, sound management of all resource; strive to produce the best quality academic programmes to meet the needs of diverse students; create an environment conducive to learning and the actualization of human potentials.
The Vision of the University is to become a world class institution that produce globally competitive graduates who can advance economic development and who are prepared to meet the challenge of time.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) that the management of the institution has released the acceptance fee and registration procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session.
UDUSOK Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
- Log into the admission portal (http://putme.udusok.edu.nq) using your JAMB No or Matric No.
- Click on Check admission to check your admission status.
- A message indicating your admission status will be displayed.
- If you have been offered admission, you will be required to pay N3,000.00 acceptance fee before you can print your evidence of admission.
Pay Acceptance Fee
- Put in your phone number
- Click on the link Click here to print your payment invoice on this page. This will take you to the Remita website to print your invoice.
- On Remita website, click on “Print Invoice” at the top right hand corner of the Page.
- Take the invoice to any bank of your choice, make the payment and obtain receipt.
Print Evidence of Admission
- Go to the portal http://putme.udusok.edu.nq and click on Print Acceptance after payment.
- Print the evidence letter and bring to the confirmation venue. This is required for confirmation process.
Confirmation of Admission
- Go to the MIS portal (http://mis.udusok.edu.nq/user/reqister) to create account.
- Create account.
- Proceed for confirmation of admission with your credentials and evidence of payment of acceptance fees.
UDUSOK Course Registration Procedure
- Log into UDUS MIS portal (http://mis.udusok.edu.nq) with your admission Number.
- Click on Pay fees
- On the next page, click on Pay fees at the bottom of the screen.
- At the bottom of the next screen, click Send fee details for processing.
- On the next screen, click on the link “clicking here” to see and print a copy of the schedule of fees and close the window.
- Click on Pay fees again to display your invoice number.
- Click on the Invoice no to take you to Remita website.
- At the top right hand side, click on Print Invoice to print your Remita invoice.
- Take the Remita invoice to any bank of your choice to make payment.
- Once payment is successful;
- Log into the mis.udusok.edu.ng with your login details.
- Click on Register Courses