KNOW ABOUT JAMB CAPS, ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION NOW!!!
Against all odds, the wait is finally over. This how the the NYSC batch A 2017 timetable is planned.
The details are as state below;
1. Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/prospective corps Members: 4th – 16th April 2017.
2. Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking feedback: 3rd – 7th April 2017.
3. Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs): 3rd – 9th April 2017.
4. Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Result for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs: 10th – 16th April 2017.
5. Uploading of Corrected Lists by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs): 10th – 16th April 2017.
6. On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates: 17th April to 4th May 2017.
7.Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks: 17th April to 4th May 2017.
8.Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation Dept by State Deployment and Relocation officers: 17th April to 4th May 2017.
9.Deployment and printing of call-up letters by ICT department: 4th – 6th May, 2017
10.Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/delivery of call-up letters to institutions: 4th – 6th May, 2017.
11.Online printing of deployment disposition by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs): 6th – 8th May, 2017.
12. 2017 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course.