DOWNLOAD SUMMARY OF JAMB 2019 NOVEL SWEET-SIXTEEN PDF HERE
The Villanova University, USA invites applications from individuals who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
Villanova University is a private research university located in Radnor Township, a suburb northwest of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, within the Archdiocese of Philadelphia in the United States founded in 1842, the university offers 51 undergraduate majors across six colleges; the most popular areas of study are business, engineering and the arts.
This scholarship program is created to provide finances to leaders both on and off campus who have demonstrated a love of learning and a commitment to enhancing both their local and broader civic communities.
Country To Be Taken: USA
Application Deadline: 2nd January, 2018
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Value of Scholarship: The Presidential Scholarship is a renewable, merit-based award covering full tuition, room, board (up to 19 meals-per-week plan), general fee, and the cost of textbooks for eight consecutive semesters.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- first be nominated by the chief academic officer of their high school (principal, president, headmaster)
- have excellent academic grades from previous educational programs
- be proficient in English Langauge
How To Apply: Click here to begin application
The application process to Villanova consists of the following steps:
- Complete the Common Application with the Member School Section for Villanova.
- Request the Secondary School Report Form and your official High School transcript be submitted electronically through the Common Application website.
- Have the results of your standardized test (SAT or ACT) reported electronically to the Office of University Admission by the College Board or ACT. Please note: SAT/ACTs must be taken no later than October of the senior year for any November 1 deadline, no later than November for any December 1 deadline and no later than December of the senior year for Regular Decision.
- All non-native English speakers are also required to submit either official TOEFL or IELTS results.
- Please note that interviews are not part of the admission process.
- As a candidate to the Villanova School of Business, at least one year of high school Calculus is preferred. Applicants to the College of Engineering must have successfully completed a high school Physics course.
Visit The Official Scholarship Website For More Information
Award Provider: Villanova University, USA