Scholarship Uk:2018/2019 LSE Pauline Graham Undergraduate Scholarship for African Women
Applications are currently ongoing for the LSE Pauline Graham Undergraduate Scholarship for African Women – UK. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs
The Pauline Graham scholarship is available for women from Africa who desire to undertake undergraduate studies at the London School of Economics and Political Science 2018/2019.
When is the application deadline?
26th April, 2018
In which host country will I be studying?
Eligible Field of Study
What is the scholarship about?
Pauline Avigès Graham graduated from LSE with a BSc in Accounting in 1965. She was a scholarship recipient herself in Egypt where she was born and brought up. Having had the opportunity to study at LSE, she is now keen to be an education benefactor herself and has provided a generous endowment which enables the School to offer an annual scholarship of up to £15,000.
What is the course level?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- This award is for a female African national, domiciled within an African country or the UK; or a female applicant who is a national of and domiciled in, Iran, Iraq or Lebanon.
- Applicants must have secured an offer of admission onto a BSc programme at the School.
Number of Awardees
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
How long will the scholarship last?
How to Apply for the Scholarship
- Once you’ve received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional), you can apply for this scholarship. Please complete the application form. By completing this form, you will ensure that you receive consideration for this and any other LSE scholarship(s) which you meet the eligibility criteria for.
- The deadline for the receipt of applications is: 26 April 2018.
- Download an Undergraduate Scholarship Form (PDF)
- Please return your application form with all supporting documents including an academic reference to the Financial Support Office by post.