University of East Anglia Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
Applications are currently ongoing for the University of East Anglia Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs
The University of East Anglia, UK is pleased to offer the following scholarships to undergraduate students wishing to study at UEA.
When is the application deadline?
22nd June, 2018
Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
In which host country will I be studying?
Eligible Field of Study
What is the scholarship about?
Each year, the University of East Anglia in UK awards over £1,000,000 of scholarships to support international students in their studies. The scholarship awards are made available by individual Schools of Study in the University. All international students (outside the European Union) are considered for a scholarship of between 10% and 50% of tuition fees.
What is the course level?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
To be eligible for these scholarships candidate must:
- Be classified as an international (usually non-EU resident) applicant for fees purposes. See our fees and funding page if you are unsure of your fee status.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for year 1 of an undergraduate degree course starting at UEA in September 2018.
- Be independently funding your studies – i.e. students fully sponsored by organisations for their tuition fees are not eligible to apply (Students applying for or expecting to receive government loans are eligible to apply).
- Applicants to courses in Norwich Medical School Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy are not eligible to apply.
Number of Awardees
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
Scholarships are awarded in amounts of 25% or 50% of your tuition fees and are deducted on a yearly basis from your tuition fees.
How long will the scholarship last?
Complete duration of studies
How to Apply for the Scholarship
- Once you have an offer of a place from the University, please apply using the application form below.
- You will then be assessed for all scholarships for which you are eligible. Please do not apply if you do not have a conditional or unconditional offer from us.
You can make your application via our Application Form.