DOWNLOAD SUMMARY OF JAMB 2019 NOVEL SWEET-SIXTEEN PDF HERE
SCHOLARSHIP UK University of Bedfordshire Scholarships for African Students
About the 2018/2019 University of Bedfordshire Scholarships for International Students
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018/2019 University of Bedfordshire Scholarships for International Students and all interested applicants are invited.
The University of Bedfordshire is a public university with campuses in Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire, England. Each year the University of Bedfordshire, UK offers international scholarships to international students from various countries – Undergraduate and Postgraduate – of high academic standing commencing their studies at the University.
31st July 2018
- To be eligible for the International Scholarships, students must be classified as international or , must have applied for a course of study and hold an unconditional offer for a course at the University of Bedfordshire.
- If you wish to be considered for this scholarship you will need to apply for admission into the University. Candidates cannot apply for the scholarship before being offered a study place at the University of Bedfordshire.
- For undergraduate students after the first year of study with us standard published fees for 2016/2018 will apply for future years of study at the University of Bedfordshire.
- £2,000 for some countries and £1,000 for some other countries. It is important to check the eligibility requirements for your country before applying.
- There is also a £500 merit scholarship available for those scoring 60% and above marks in their academic subjects with an average IELTS score of 6.0 with 5.5 in each band.
- There will also be a £750 Prompt Payment Discount available for continuing students progressing to their next year of study when full fees are paid on or before registration.
How to Apply to the University of Bedfordshire
Making an application to the University
- Undergraduate applications (BA/BSc/BEng) can be made direct to the University or via our representatives in your home country
- Postgraduate applications (MA/MSc/MBA) should be made directly to the University or via our representatives in your home country
- EU Postgraduate students (MA/MSc/MBA) should use the online application system or the form below to apply direct to the University.
- Download an application form and submit it to the Admission Teamsalong with scans of your supporting documents via email, post or in person at the International Office.
Please Note: When you submit an application form you must remember to include photocopies of the following supporting documents. The university does not need to see your original qualifications and certificates.
- A completed application form signed by you (an electronic signature is fine)
- Copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of your level of English Language (where relevant)
- A one page personal statement. This should tell us why you want to study your chosen course.
- A copy of your current valid passport details
- Please submit copies of any UK Visa that you have held and any documentation relating to previous visa refusals from any country.