KNOW ABOUT JAMB CAPS, ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION NOW!!!
SCHOLARSHIP UK Cardiff University Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students
Applications are currently ongoing for the Cardiff University Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students – UK. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs
Cardiff University 2017 Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships, worth over £2M, offer funding awards to international students across undergraduate and postgraduate levels of study.
When is the application deadline?
24th August 2018.
Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
In which host country will I be studying?
What is the category of this opportunity?
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- International applicants holding offers for selected undergraduate programmes will automatically be eligible for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship. This means you do not need to apply for an award. Students who qualify for the scholarship will be contacted to confirm their eligibility.
- Candidates who meet the conditions stated in their UCAS offer will automatically be awarded the scholarship as a tuition fee discount.
- International applicants holding offers for selected postgraduate programmes will automatically be eligible for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship. This means you do not need to apply for an award.
- To be awarded a Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship you must meet, or exceed, the University’s standard requirement set for your programme. This is typically a 2:1 in your Bachelor’s degree (or the equivalent grade from your country), however, some courses will require you to achieve a 2:2 in your Bachelor’s degree (or the equivalent grade from your country).
- Applicants who do not meet the stated requirements will not be eligible for the Scholarship.
How many scholarship awards are available?
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
- The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a £2,000 award applied to the first year of study only.
- Qualifying recipients of the scholarship will receive the award in the form of a tuition fee discount. No cash alternative is available and the award cannot be used in place of any required deposit.
What is the duration of the scholarship?
How to Apply for the Programme
If you meet the conditions stated in your offer you will automatically be awarded the scholarship as a tuition fee discount.