SCHOLARSHIP UK 2018 Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships for African and Commonwealth Countries
About 2018 Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships in UK for African and Commonwealth Countries
Application is currently ongoing for the 2018 Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships in UK for African and Commonwealth Countries.
Do you want to make a difference in the development of your home country? University of Nottingham is proud to be offering full tuition fee scholarships in conjunction with Developing Solutions Scholarship Scheme.
Founded in 2001, Developing Solutions is The University of Nottingham’s flagship international scholarship programme for postgraduate masters courses.
April 20, 2018
Value of Scholarship
105 scholarships available for 2018 entry:
- 30 x 100% tuition fee
- 75 x 50% of tuition fees
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India, OR one of thecountries of the Commonwealth listed below* AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have not already studied outside of your home country** AND
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2018 in an area of study within the (click each link below to see which faculty your school / department is in):
*Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
**Priority is given to candidates who have not previously studied outside of their home country. Students currently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
You’ll need to first apply for admission for Masters degree and be registered as a full-time student at the university. It is important to go through the Application requirements before applying.
Scroll down the page and click on View guidance on completing your online application and apply.
For more information, visit: