DOWNLOAD SUMMARY OF JAMB 2019 NOVEL SWEET-SIXTEEN PDF HERE
SCHOLARSHIP SWITZERLAND: 2018 University of Geneva Excellence Fellowships for International Students
Applications are currently ongoing for the University of Geneva Excellence Fellowships for International Students, Switzerland. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs
The Faculty of Science, University of Geneva invites applications from interested individuals who are willing to undergo a fellowship program at the Institution.
When is the application deadline?
15th March 2018 (for Masters starting September 17, 2018).
Is the scholarship offered annually??
To Study at (Country)
Field of Study
Studies in any of the disciplines covered by the Faculty of Science.
What is the course level?
Number of Awardees
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
CHF 10’000 to CHF 15’000/year (no teaching duties)
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- have completed their Undergraduate studies with excellent results
- have applied or applying to University of Geneva
- have excellent academic grades
How to Apply for the Scholarship
The application (in English or French) consists of:
- Application Form
- A Curriculum Vitae including the transcript of exams passed during the bachelor education, with grades.
- A two-page essay in which the applicant describes his/her specific scientific interests, specifies the Master’s program at the Faculty of Science he/her would like to pursue, and motivates the intention to pursue a Master of Science programme at the University of Geneva
- If possible: Letters of references from two professors (preferably sent by them directly to the e-mail address indicated below). They should specifically attest if the candidate fulfills the conditions of the Excellence Fellowship Program (see above).
- Any other pertinent information like results of GRE (General requirement examination), of TOEFL or other language test.