SEE JAMB/INSTITUTIONS 2018 OFFICIAL CUT-OFF MARKS
Application Deadline: 15th January, 2018Q
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Global Scholarships at Lund University, Sweden. Interested students should see the details below.
Lund University is one of Europe’s oldest, largest and most prestigious universities, consistently ranking among the world’s top 100 universities.
The Lund University, Sweden is offering scholarship opportunities to applicants who are looking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
The Lund University Global Scholarship programme is targeted at top academic students who are citizens of countries from outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland). Top academic students have a proven record of achieving consistently high grades in previous studies.
Application Deadline: Students applying for degree programmes in English for Autumn 2017 (August/September) session should apply :
- Late October – 15th January for studies starting in the autumn semester (August/September).
- Application for the scholarship will be in early February 2018, after the deadline to apply for studies.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International (country from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland)
Host Country: Lund University, Sweden
Course Level: Undergraduate, Masters
Number Of Scholarships: Not Specified
Value Of Scholarship:
- Scholarship grants may cover 25%, 50%, 75% or up to 100% of the tuition fee. The scholarship percentage awarded depends on budget available to the programme/faculty. It has no reflection on the students’ academic level of excellence.
- Please note that scholarships are toward tuition fees only and that living costs are not covered. Scholarship recipients must still be able to fund their living costs, as per the requirements of the Swedish Migration Board.
Duration Of Scholarship: Scholarship will last for the duration of study
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be a citizen of a country from outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland) and are required to pay a tuition fee
- have applied for Bachelor’s or Master’s level studies in the regular application rounds for a minimum of one semester of study (30 ECTS)
How to Apply for the Scholarship
To apply for a Lund University Global Scholarship, you must first apply for the programme(s) or free-standing course(s) you wish to study at Lund University using the online, national application website during the application period.
As part of this online application, you need to upload your scholarship ‘motivation letter’ (maximum 600 words). Please note that the scholarship “motivation letter” is different from any statement of purpose you may be required to submit as part of your programme application documents. Your scholarship personal “motivation letter” should explain why your academic performance and reasons for applying to Lund University make you an appropriate recipient for a Lund University Global Scholarship.