KNOW ABOUT JAMB CAPS, ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION NOW!!!
Applications are currently ongoing for the Holland Scholarships for International Students – Bachelors & Masters. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs
Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for the Holland Scholarship! The Netherlands Government through the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences is offering the Holland Scholarship for International students to study for Undergraduate and Master’s programme
When is the application deadline?
- 1st February 2018
- 1st May 2018.
Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
International students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
In which host country will I be studying?
Netherlands research universities and universities of applied sciences
What are the eligible courses and fields of study?
courses offered at the Universities
What is the scholarship about?
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands.
What is the category of this opportunity?
full-time Bachelors, Masters.
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship? Criteria
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice.
- You do not have a degree from an education facility in the Netherlands.
How many scholarship awards are available?
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
The scholarship amounts to €5,000.
How long will the scholarship last?
You will receive this in the first year of your studies.
How to Apply for the Programme
The deadline for application is either 1 February 2018 or 1 May 2018. Please check your specific deadline on the website of the institution you want to apply to.
Further information about the application procedure, the participating institutions and the specific deadlines is available on the website of the institution of your choice.
Check further instructions below.
- Choose a course and/or institution with the Studyfinder tool.
- Check whether the Dutch higher education institution is participating.
a. Participating research universities
b. Participating universities of applied sciences
- Check the selected fields of studies on the website of the Dutch higher education institution.
- Check whether you meet the application criteria above.
- You can start applying from 10th Jan 2018 onwards.
- You need to apply for the Holland Scholarship directly at the institution of your choice and meet their selection criteria.
- If you have any questions about the procedure, please contact the institution you are applying to directly.
- After the application deadline, the institution you applied to will contact you to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.