KNOW ABOUT JAMB CAPS, ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION NOW!!!
Application Deadline: 1st February, 2018
Applications are currently ongoing for the €5540 Cattolica Africa Scholarship Program – for 2018 Session. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs
Applications are invited for The Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) Scholarship Program which is awarded to Africans who are looking to study for a degree program at the Institution.
Through the Cattolica Africa Program all accepted applicants will be offered tuition fee reductions (see the chart below). However, students will still be responsible for their own living expenses, hence the Cattolica Africa Program is NOT a program through which full scholarships can be obtained.
When is the application deadline?
- 1st Round: 22nd November, 2017 – 1st February, 2018
- 2nd Round: 2nd February 2018 – 15th March, 2018
- 3rd Round: 16th March 2018 – 16th April, 2018
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
In which host country will I be studying?
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy
What are the eligible courses and fields of study?
- MSc in Banking and Finance (Milan Campus) –
- MSc in Economics (Milan Campus) –
- MSc in Management (Milan Campus) –
- MSc in Global Business Management (Piacenza Campus)
- MSc in Agriculture and Food Economics (Cremona Campus)
- MSc in Healthcare Management – Laurea Magistrale in Management dei Servizi (Roma Campus)
- MSc in Methods and Topics in Arts Management – Laurea Magistrale in Economia e Gestione dei Beni Culturali e dello Spettacolo (Milan Campus)
What is the course level?
Taught Masters degree
How many scholarship awards are available?
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
€5540 tuition waiver per year
How long will the scholarship last?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be either citizens or residents of any African countries
- have completed at least a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division / 2.1 degree or higher)
- be proficient in English Language
- have good academic records