DOWNLOAD SUMMARY OF JAMB 2019 NOVEL SWEET-SIXTEEN PDF HERE
SCHOLARSHIP INDONESIA Government KNB Scholarships for Developing Countries
Applications are currently ongoing for the Indonesian Government KNB Scholarships for Developing Countries. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs
The Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education of the Repulic of Indonesia is offering scholarships to individuals who wants to study a masters or an undergraduate degree program at any Indonesian University.
This scholarship program covers a Settlement Allowance of IDR 1,000,000, Living Allowance of IDR 2,550,000 per month, health insurance with a maximum of IDR 200,000 monthly premium and a round-trip international airfare (economy class).
When is the application deadline?
30th April 2018
Eligible Fields of Study
Humanities, Science, Engineering, Social Sciences
What is the course level?
Masters and Undergraduate
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of a developing country
- not be more than 35 years old
- have applied to any Indonesian Institution for a course of study.
- have a TOEFL /IELTS/other English Proficiency Certificate scores of 500/5. or equivalent
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Interested applicants should take the following steps:
- Download the Invitation Letter (Available in the KNB Scholarship website)
- Submit the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter
- Complete the online application process
- Selection process
- Selection Results Announcement. The Selection Results will be announced online via the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network
- Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country
- Nomination letter from the respective government official (Ministry of Education, other related Government Agency – should the applicant works for the Government Agency, or Embassy of the Applicant’s Country of Origin in Indonesia)
- 2 Academic Recommendation letters
- Scanned passport (personal data page only) or birth certificate
- Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcripts (in English)
- Scanned TOEFL score certificate (or other English Proficiency Tests) obtained within the last 2 Years
- Scanned Official Medical Statement (Official Diagnose) prepared by a certified physician.