DOWNLOAD SUMMARY OF JAMB 2019 NOVEL SWEET-SIXTEEN PDF HERE
Application Deadline: 15th March 2018
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Tuition Free International Scholarships at International Space University (ISU). Interested students should see the details below.
The International Space University was founded as an international institution of higher learning, dedicated to the development of outer space for peaceful purposes through international and multidisciplinary education and research programs.
The International Space University, France is awarding talented students the opportunity to study for a degree program at the Institution.
This aid is available to selected applicants, and covers a portion of their tuition fees. It is paid directly to ISU by the sponsoring organization. Please note that the MSS scholarships do not cover living expenses, which need to be secured by the applicants.
- MSS Program: 15th March 2018
- SSP18 Program: 31st January 2018
- SH-SSP18 Program: 30th November 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
Host Country: France
Course Level: Postgraduate
Selection Criteria: Financial aid is granted on the basis of:
– Academic and professional merit
– Demonstrated efforts in personal fund-raising
– Demonstrated financial need
Number of Scholarships: Numerous
Value Of Scholarship: MSS scholarships are granted to help towards tuition fees only. ISU does not assist with living expenses, travel or insurance costs for the MSS. SSP scholarships are granted for help towards tuition fees and living expenses only. ISU does not assist with travel expenses or health insurance for the SSP.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
- Applicants for the MSS program 2018-2019 should apply online on the ISU website and send the requested documents by 15 March 2018 if they are requesting scholarships, and by 30 June 2018 if they have already secured their tuition fees.
- SSP18 applicants should apply online on the ISU website and send the requested documents by 31 January 2018 if they are requesting scholarships, and by 30 April 2018 if they have already secured their tuition fees
- SH-SSP18 applicants should apply online on the ISU website and send the requested documents by 30 November 2017. Financial aid support may be provided if still available.