KNOW ABOUT JAMB CAPS, ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION NOW!!!
SCHOLARSHIP ESTONIA: 2018 Estonian Business School (EBS) International Scholarship Program
Applications are currently ongoing for the EBS International Scholarship Program Tallinn, Estonia. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs
Applications are invited for the international scholarship programs which is offered to International students who wants to undergo an undergraduate degree program at Estonian Business School (EBS)
The Estonian Government will provide a monthly allowance of 350€ to qualified applicants.
When is the application deadline?
- EU candidates = 1st July 2018
- non-EU candidates = 10th April 2018
What are the eligible countries?
What are the eligible courses and fields of study?
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration as well as for Business Administration & Languages.
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students.
- have applied to EBS before applying for this scholarship program.
- be fluent in English Language.
- have completed their high school education with excellent results.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
The mode of application is online. Click here to begin application
The following documents are required during application:
- Passport or other identification document with a photo and a personal ID-code
- 1 passport photo(3×4 cm)
- A CV or a letter of recommendation from previous school or work environment
- Motivation letter
- English language test certificate
- Completed application form
- High school diploma and grade transcript.