KNOW ABOUT JAMB CAPS, ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION NOW!!!
Application Deadline: 10th November 2017
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Business Scholarship for international Students at RMIT University, Australia. Interested students should see the details below.
RMIT University is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria. Founded in 1887 as the Working Men’s College by Francis Ormond, it initially opened as a private night school offering instruction in art, science and technology in response to the industrial revolution in Australia. It was made a public university by act of the Parliament of Victoria in 1992 after merging with the Phillip Institute of Technology.
RMIT University (officially the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) invites applications from international students who wants to study a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship is available for outstanding international applicants who wish to pursue a career in academia with a particular focus on research and publication in an area of business.
Application Deadline: 10th November 2017.
Eligible Countries: International
Host Country: Australia
Course Level: Doctorate
Eligible Field Of Study: Business
Value Of Scholarships: $32,000 per year plus fee waiver
Number Of Scholarships: One
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- Hold a master by research or a master by coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent, or an honours degree achieving first class honours
- have good academic records
- meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Email your application including the following to Dr Paul Gibson, Higher Degree by Research (HDR) coordinator, Graduate School of Business and Law, at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A detailed CV;
- Certified copies of relevant academic transcripts from your undergraduate studies and postgraduate studies;
- Copies of any published or submitted papers;
- Proof of English proficiency;
- A research proposal outlining synthesis of relevant literature, proposed research design, and analysis techniques.
A separate document addressing the following selection criteria:
- Evidence of research output including publications, conference contributions and/or technical reports in the field of business.
- Ability to generate alternative funding for projects/academic travel/internships through effective liaison with industry and government.
- Ability to work autonomously whilst displaying a strong commitment to working in a team environment, including the demonstrated ability to confidently and effectively work with colleagues, project team leaders, and industry partners.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage varying workloads and respond to changing priorities as required.
- Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills as evidenced in the mandatory research proposal.
- Demonstrated skills in appropriate research methods and analyses as evidenced in transcripts and the mandatory research proposal.
- Demonstrated conceptual skills as evidenced in the mandatory research proposal.