PLATEAU STATE UNIVERSITY BOKKOS PLASU 2018/2019 POST-UTME SCREENING FORM ADMISSION CUT-OFF
We are pleased to inform the general public and prospective applicants at the Plateau state university Bokkos, PLASU that the university management has just commenced the sales of its 2018/2019 PUTME admision screening from.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Plateau State University, Bokkos through the JAMB UTME, that the University will conduct its Post JAMB UTME screening exercise for admission into the University for the 2018/2019 Academic Session as follows:
Date: Faculty of Arts andFaculty of Social Sciences: Tuesday, 18thSeptember, 2018
Faculty ofManagement Sciences and Faculty ofNatural and Applied Sciences:Wednesday, 19thSeptember, 2018
Time: 10:00 am prompt each day
Venue: Plateau State University, Bokkos
The Post JAMB UTME screening is open to ONLY candidates who chose Plateau State University as their “first choice” and scored 170 and above in the 2018 UTME.
PROCEDURES FOR PAYMENT OF SCREENING FEES
- Candidates are to pay a non-refundable Screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000.00) only, through the following channels:
|HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT|
|Remita Collection Platform (RRR Generation)|
- Present payment print-out/duplicate teller at the Bursary Department of the University and obtain receipt.
- Present the following particulars to the Post JAMB UTME Screening Committee for screening
- Receipt for payment of Post UTME Screening Fee
- UTME Result
- Original Credentials/O’Level results [not more than two (2) sittings]
- Original Indigene Form
- Original Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Photocopies of Credentials
Please, all candidates are required to adhere to the above stated procedures, please.
Mr. Amos I. Mallo FCPM