DOWNLOAD SUMMARY OF JAMB 2019 NOVEL SWEET-SIXTEEN PDF HERE
NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY KEFFI NSUK HAS ANNOUNCED ITS 2017/2018 PART TIME DEGREE ADMISSION
This is to inform the general public and prospective part time degree applicants at the Nasarawa State University Keffi NSUK that the University Management has just announced its 2017/2018 admission into part time degree programmes.
ADVERTISEMENT FOR ADMISSION INTO PART-TIME DEGREE PROGRMMES
The Centre for Continuing Studies, Nasarawa State University, Keffi wishes to advertise the sale of forms for admission into its Part-Time Degree Programmes.
Candidates who are eligible for admission are requested to register online upon paying the mandatory charges at all our accredited banks, including the University Micro Finance Bank.
Entry requirement and Duration of Courses.
- Part-One Applicants: (6 years – 12 Semesters) 5 O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics
- Part-Two Applicants: (5 years – 10 Semesters) A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in relevant area, including O/Level requirements in (i) above.
- B.Sc.. Accounting
- B.Sc.. Business Administration
- B.Sc.. Public Administration
- B.Sc.. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Entreprenuarship
- B.Sc.. Mass Communication
- B.Sc.. Statistic
- B.Sc.. Mathematics
- B.Sc.. Computer Science
- B.Sc.. Economics
- B.Sc.. Political Science
- B.Sc.. Sociology
- B.Sc.. Physics and Electronics
- B.A. English
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B.A Arabic Studies
Cost of Application form:
- Application form: ₦5,000
- Bank charges: ₦300
Interested Candidates should visit the University Portal/ Website (www.nsuk.edu.ng) for further guidance.
Sign: Ag Director
For: Centre For Continuing Studies, NSUK.