KNOW ABOUT JAMB CAPS, ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION NOW!!!
NIGERIAN POLICE :NEW RECRUITS TO WRITE JAMB BEFORE BEEN ENLISTED .
In a bid to ensure credibility and transparency in the choice of those who serves the Nigerian nation as Police officer, the force have introduced a new policy that will ensure police recruits of the ongoing police recruitment that shall be commencing May 7 to write the joint Admission and Matriculation boards examination before enlistment.
This was made known by the force public relations officer, ACP. Jimoh Moshood during a press conference issued on Saturday 5th of May, 2018. The IGP was using the opportunity to warn police commissioners and senior officers deployed for the recruitment purpose.
Read the statement below:
Date: 5th May, 2018
RECRUITMENT INTO THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE
IGP WARNS POLICE OFFICERS TO BE THOROUGH AND ABOVE BOARD
· Screening to commence on 7th May, 2018 in all the Thirty Six (36) State commands and the FCT
The Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris, NPM, mni, represented by the Deputy Inspector General of Police, Training and Development, DIG Emmanuel Inyang psc(+)mni has addressed Commissioners of Police and other Senior Officers nominated to serve as Heads of Police Recruitment Screening Committee in the Thirty Seven Commands of the Federation and warned them to be thorough and above board and ensure that the screening exercise which will commence with effect from Monday 7th May, 2018 is smooth, hitch free and devoid of any form of corrupt practice.
2. He further warned the Officers that will be participating in the screening exercise to remain impartial and ensure transparency. For the first time, successful candidates, after the physical screening, will undergo a written aptitude test to be conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to ensure transparency and get the best out of the candidates.
3. Furthermore, Medical Examination will be conducted for each candidate in the following areas before final selection:-
(a) Visual Assessment which covers far and near visual acuity, binocular vision, colour vision, visual field testing and pathology.
(b) General medical test which covers blood pressure, sugar, body mass index, hepatitis b and c, HIV screening, Tuberculosis, antigen in serum and pregnancy test (for women only).
(c) Psychological evolution of the candidates which covers psychological interview, personality and integrity as well as drug screening.
4. The Inspector General of Police also directed that the Deputy Inspector General of Police, Training and Development should embark on monitoring and assessment of the exercise throughout the Thirty Six (36) States and the FCT to ensure that the exercise is carried out in line with best practices.
5. Candidates are advised to be of good conduct throughout the exercise. Candidates and members of the general public should report any improper practice through the following phone numbers:
08076036011, 08037036257, 08034360919, 08037855951, 08065823054, 08036753589
ACP JIMOH MOSHOOD
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
Please leave your comment with us below….