2018 NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT FORM OUT- APPLY BY FORCE.
We are pleased to announce that the Nigerian Army Recuitment form for 2018 is now out. Interested candidates can begin purchase of the form.
Please ensure you meet the following criteria;
See details on how to obtain the form below.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English language.
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2017.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2017.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit –
– Register with a valid email address
– Complete the Online Application Form
– Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
– Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents