KNOW ABOUT JAMB CAPS, ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION NOW!!!
MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURAL UMUDIKE MOUAU HAS ANNOUNCED ITS 2018 POSTGRADUATE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE/GUIDELINE FOR ADMITTED STUDENTS
This is to inform the general public and post graduate students at the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike MOUAU that the University Management has just announced its 2018 post graduate registration guideline/ procedure.
1. Intending PG students should check ONLINE on the UNIVERSITY PORTAL website as stated below: www.mouauportal.edu.ng with the online PG Application Number (E.g. PG/APP/2017/00….) to see if they are been given admission.
2. If Intending PG student has been admitted, he/she proceed to print the online admission letter before accepting the offer of admission.
3. Once student has acknowledged the admission, student can generate RRR code for acceptance fee of 25,000 Naira only online (Ensure the RRR code bears your name).
4. After paying Acceptance fees, Student proceeds to PG SCHOOL for screening, collection of hardcopy of admission letter and fees advice.
5. Admitted PG student drops a copy of admission clearance notification slip at MOUAU PG ICT room (Room A5) for online clearance.
6. Cleared Admitted PG Students should now go online in the University Portal website as stated above to generate Remita RRR code for School Charge Payment.