DOWNLOAD SUMMARY OF JAMB 2019 NOVEL SWEET-SIXTEEN PDF HERE
LIST OF ALL ITEMS PCMs SHOULD BRING TO THE ORIENTATION CAMP- COMPREHENSIVE LIST.
It is the dream of every JAMBITO to be seen in the near future, putting on the Unique Jungle boots, the Intimidating Khaki and the compelling NYSC face cap. It is indeed true that every Journey begins with a step.
The 21 day Orientation camp experience is one that has no match and cannot be forgotten in a hurry. And as such, adequate step needs to be taking to ensure that every moment is cherished and relished.
In this post, i will list/ enumerate the items i took to camp, mind you, both genders will be taking into consideration equally.
Generally, i made the list into two broad parts, DOCUMENTS AND PAPER RELATED AND PERSONAL EFFECTS.
SO, lets go listing.
DOCUMENTS/ PAPER RELATED
- PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS (> 25 copies)
- WAEC CERTIFICATE
- CERTIFICATE(STATEMENT OF RESULT)(B.ed, BSc..original)
- MEDICAL REPORT/ FITNESS (either one of them)
- NYSC PHOTO CARD (PRINTOUT)
- COPIES OF REGISTRATION(most done on camp)
- 2-3 SET OF HOUSEWARES (MOFTI)
- SANITARY PADS
- WHITE T-SHIRT AND SHORTS (2)
- WHITE PAIRS OF SOCKS (2-5)
- CAMERA* IF YOU LIKE
- LITTLE BEVERAGE AND CHOPS
- SOME CASH
- TISSUE PAPER
- BOOK, BIRO, STAPLER, GUM
- MY CLEAR BAG FOR DOCUMENTS
- WAIST BAG
- TOOTHPASTE AND BRUSH
- HAIR CREAM
- BUCKET, SPOON, COOLER, CUTLERY
- BED SPREAD, MOSQUITO NET*
- SOME FIRST AID MEDICATION (PARACETAMOL, MALARIA MEDICINE, FLAGYL, Menthlator etc)
- WHITE CANVAS