DOWNLOAD SUMMARY OF JAMB 2019 NOVEL SWEET-SIXTEEN PDF HERE
LAUTECH 2019/2020 POST-UTME SCREENING FORM
We are pleased to inform the general public and prospective students at the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology LAUTECH that the school management has just released its 2019/2020 post-utme screening form.
AT THIS TIME, THE POST-UTME FORM FOR THIS SCHOOL HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED
DO WELL TO ALWAYS CHECK BACK, IT WILL BE POSTED FIRST HERE.
- Candidates who chose Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso as their first choice institution in the 2017/2018 Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates must have a score of not less than 180 to be qualified for the screening exercise.
Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University – www.admissions.lautech.edu.ngto make payment of a fee of Two thousand, two hundred Naira (N2,200) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise as well as University portal access fee charge of Five thousand, five hundred Naira (N5,500) only using Inter-switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form. Incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, applicants are expected to upload a digital copy of their scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb.
The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses. On submission of the application form, applicants are to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns them the venue of the screening exercise.
Other Relevant Information:
The application form will be available online for completion and submission from Saturday, 25th November to Thursday, 30th November, 2017.
Please note that:
- a) Late completion/submission of forms will not be entertained.
- b) Any candidate with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- c) Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out from the online registration. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
All correspondence should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The result of the test will be published on the website of the University – www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng.