KNOW ABOUT JAMB CAPS, ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION NOW!!!
HOW TO PAY LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY ACCEPTANCE FEE for 2017/2018 academic session
This is to inform the general public and successfully admitted candidates at Lagos state University that they can now pay their acceptance fee.
LASU Acceptance fee payment Deadline
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2017/2018 Lagos State University
admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are required to pay a NON-
REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of N20,000 as from Friday 15th
December, 2017 to Friday 29th December, 2017.
How to pay LASU acceptance fee 2017 2018
- Visit LASU E-Payment portal: http://www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment.
- While on the LASU E-Payment page, you are required to enter your UTME Registration Number in the Column marked with Matric
- Select “Main Campus” in the Column for “Campus”
- Select “Undergraduate” in the Column for “Study Type”.
- Then Click on “Proceed” to continue.
- Your details will be displayed with the amount to be paid.
- Click the radio box “Confirm information and proceed”.
- An invoice with the TRANSACTION ID will be generated. Please PRINT the
- Proceed to www.quickteller.com/lasu to complete the payment using the TRANSACTION ID on your printed invoice.
STUDENTS’ UNDERTAKING FORM
All admitted freshmen are required to download and complete the “Students’
Undertaking Form”. The form is available
This form will be submitted along with other documents during the Central
Admissions Clearance exercise