JAMB 2018 CORRECTION OF DATA WINDOW NOW OPEN. APPLY FOR CHANGE OF COURSE/INSTITUTION,NAME CHANGE, CHANGE OF DOB, CHANGE OF LGA, GENDER CHANGE
IMMEDIATELY after the JAMB 2018 UTME examinations, we posted about some Usefulness of the JAMB portal and website asides registration and Result checking.
We also stated that we will make it public, giving quality guidlines steps to candidates when the portal opens.
It will interest you to note that all activities are carried out on the JAMB PORTAL.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JAMB 2018 CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION/ OTHER DATA CORRECTION
The JAMB 2018 Data Correction window is now open. Click the links below which applies to you. A typical explanation will be provided.APPLY FOR CHAGE OF INSTITUTIONS/COURSE
CHANGE OF NAME
CHANGE OF DOB
GENDER CHANGE #2,500
CHANGE OF STATE/LGA
CHANGE OF COURSE/ INSTITUTION 2018 EXPLANATION
One important part of the JAMB post registration Step is the Change of course/ institution. The importance of this step cannot be overemphasized.
Needless to say, that you may be required to make a change is a function of your JAMB score, chosen institution, chosen course and other factors.
Basically, these are the reasons you may consider getting the JAMB change of course form.
- YOUR JAMB SCORE IS LOW THEREFORE, YOU MAY CONSIDER CHANGING TO A LESS COMPETITIVE COURSE/ A SCHOOL WITH A LOWER CUT OFF MARK.
- RARELY, YOUR JAMB SCORE IS HIGH, SURPASSES YOU EXPECTATION. YOU MAY OPT TO GO FOR A FEDERAL SCHOOL OR A MORE COMPETITIVE COURSE.
- FINANCIAL MEANS/ COST OF SCHOOLS TUITION.
- PROBLEM OF DISTANCE.
- OTHER PERSONAL REASONS.
Whatever the reason, you will be required to Create a Profile if you dont have one already, then make a Payment that will facilitate the Change.
Toggle the button below to see the Steps needed. GOOD LUCK
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user.
For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
5. Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed. Click this.
6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: a. Year of Exam and b. JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
13. Click Submit to complete your application.
14. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
CLICK TO BEGIN