JAMB 2018, CAPS, JAMB News 2018, JAMB, Registration, Jamb epin, JAMB ebrochure, JAMB e syllabus. Jamb 2018 out? How to register for JAMB 2018? JAMB form 2018 out.
Is the JAMB 2018 form out? : YES, you will be informed in due course. Simply bookmark this page.
How much is JAMB 2018 form?: see FEE AND proposed date.
Hello Jambitos, Prospective students of various higher institutions of learning. In this post, we are going to cover everything concerning JAMB 2018 including:
1.Pre-Registration: Jamb form purchase, ePins,ibass, eBrochure, Course eligibility, getting prepared.
2. Registration: Registration, late registration, correction of Data.
3.Examination: general information, Change of course and Institution.
4. Post-Registration: JAMB CAPS and everything you need to Know,Creating a Profile, Result checking, Admission Status checking, Admission Acceptance and Rejection, Admission letter printing.
So, with out furtherado lethe us Begin.
The JAMB pre-registration step begins with Profile Creation and getting an Epin for registration completion at a recognised and verified CBT centers. This profile and epin can be Created by two methods.
1. Online via the Jamb portal., click create an account, verify your Email and you will receive a confirmation code and a link to complete profile Creation. Take note of your email and password. To get your Epin, Visit JAMB SITE
click on registration, Enter the confirmation code sent your email, and then choose your prefered payment.
The second method is by:
2. Mobile phone using text messages. After profile Creation, the JAMB confirmation code will be sent to the candidate which will be used to procure the ePIN. After successful Epin acquisition, from method 1,. You can also purchase the ePIN using your phone
Take this ePIN to a CAFE or an accredited CBT center for registration completion (#700, CBT service charge) ie Data collection, biometrics, 0’level results,print Registration slip, collect reading text and CD.
Remember!Don’t share your profile password with anyone.
Now you done with registration, reading should be more consistent and strategically planned according to the JAMB syllabus. Meanwhile, get your self familiar with this JAMB portal which hold vital information and links like: JAMB eBrochure, eSyllabus, CAPS,Study materials, CBT exam guide, Course eligibility checking.
Late registration can be done by visiting www.jamb.org.ng, also, data correction can be done via the JAMB Profile you created.
After a successful UTME and Direct Entry examination and the POST UTME EXAMINATION. what’s next?
Recently introduced by JAMB, CAPS stands for CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM. In one word, CAPS means DELIVERANCE. JAMB CAPS:
- Restores Autonomy of Institutions
- Protects Academic Calendar
- Refocuses JAMB’s founding Ideals as Clearing House
- Expands Admission Opportunities for Candidates
- Accountability in the Admission Process
- Automation Minimises Human Errors
- Eliminates Multiple Admissions
- Provides for Instant Admission
With JAMB CAPS, multiple admission offers are now open to candidates including ADMISSION ACCEPTANCE AND REJECTION
To access the CAPS portal simply click here and login with your username and password.
HOW TO CHECK JAMB RESULT
The JAMB result can be accessed via JAMBS official portal, while the admission status can be checked via CAPS AND your JAMB PROFILE.
SUSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER bellow for updates, share this post with friends by using the buttons below, have any question? Leave it in the comment section we will gladly assist. GOOD LUCK!