DOWNLOAD SUMMARY OF JAMB 2019 NOVEL SWEET-SIXTEEN PDF HERE
IAUE 2019/2020 POST-UTME SCREENING FORM new
We are pleased to inform the general public and prospective applicants at the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education IAUE that the university management has just released its 2019/2020 Post UTME screening form.
AT THE TIME OF THIS POST, THE IAUE 2019/2020 POST-UTME SCREENING FORM IS NOT OUT, WE WILL UPDATE YOU WHEN IT IS RELEASED.
IAUE POST-UTME SCREENING FORM
ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE FOR THE
2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
This is to invite all candidates who wrote the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and who chose Ignatius Ajuru University of Education as their first and second choice, and scored 140 and above.
Including those who may not have chosen the university but are interested in studying at the institution as well as candidates with visual, hearing and speech impairment who scored 100 and above to a screening exercise scheduled to run from Monday July 30, 2018 to Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at the University Auditorium,
main campus, Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt at 8 A.M. prompt.
CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO REGISTER FOR THE 2018/2019 UTME SCREENING EXERCISE ONLINE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Visit the University Website www.iauoe.edu.ng.
2. On ADMISSION Menu, click on “2018/2019 UTME Screening.
3. On the page that appears, click on “Register for 2018 / 2019 Session UTME Screening”.
4. A page appears; enter your JAMB Reg. No. and Click Register.
5. If you are a FIRST CHOICE candidate:
o Your details will appear.
o Click on Confirm to confirm your
o Enter your Phone No and E-mail & click on submit.
o An SMS and E-mail containing your logon details will be sent to
you. Your logon details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
6. If you are NOT a FIRST CHOICE candidate:
o Click on UTME Registration button, a form will appear.
o Fill the form completely and click on submit.
o An SMS and E-mail containing your logon details will be sent to you. Your logon details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
NB: Following instruction 6 above, remember to effect change of institution to Ignatius Ajuru University of Education from JAMB Portal.
7. Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email/phone.
8. You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new password.
9. From the menu on the left, click on Pay Screening Fees.
10.Click on Pay for UTME Registration button and then click on Generate Invoice below.
11.Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay. Print your invoice.
12.You may pay with ATM Card or proceed to Bank with your Invoice to pay.
13.After successful payment, click on Update Personal Data menu on the left.UPDATE ALL FIELDS on your registration form and submit.
14.Print your Registration Slip and log out.
15.All candidates are required to collect the result verification form from the admissions office after online registration.
Candidates are to come to the screening centre with the following:
1. O’level certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents).
2. Print-out of the online registration and JAMB original slip.
3. Two passport photographs
4. Birth certificate/Age declaration
5. Local Government Identification letter.