KNOW ABOUT JAMB CAPS, ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION NOW!!!
IAUE 2018/2019 3RD/4th BATCH ADMISSION LIST PDF
We are pleased to inform the general public and prospective students at the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education that the university management has just released its 2018/2019 3rd/4th batch admission list PDF.
All candidates whose names appear in the Supplementary Admission listbatch ‘C’ below are advised to:
1. Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System(CAPS) and accept their admission. Deadline: 30th November,2018.
2. Print their admission letter after accepting the admission, as they will need this during clearance and registration in the University.
3. Pay Acceptance fee online immediately using the following methods: Pay-Direct, Mastercard or Verve (login to enterpriseschoolsportal.iauoe.edu.ng),
4. Proceed to admissions unit for clearance with all required documents. http://iauoe.edu.ng/Event_Files/requirmentsforclearance.pdf
5. We will continue to update the List as we receive updates and approved candidates from Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board – JAMB.
How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
After you have log in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on
Click on it and you will be redirected to the caps page.
After clicking on “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission
status, If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to
accept it or reject it.
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check is Admission Status on CAPS, Most phone users may only see the
The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page.
This iswhy the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone.
All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display