This post has been created based on requests from this year’s JAMB candidates. Given below are some of the JAMB Mock questions which candidates that wrote the examination were able to remember and share. Please note that we will keep adding questions to this page as we receive more from candidates.
This does not mean you should stop reading your books and practicing past questions. It is just to give you a fresh idea of the kind of questions to expect. Who knows, similar questions may come up during the main examination.
See Some Questions That Came Out in 2017 JAMB Mock Exam
1. ______ you please open the door
2. What is Vannessa”s consolation for been away from home?
3. Tayo found the Barkers Friendly Because
A. They organized a drinks party
B. They are just friendly
C. Mr Barker has been visiting Nigeria before
D.None of the above
3. Why did Tayo called Vanessa “Moremi”
A. because she is learning Boxing
B. she fights for her friends
C. she stand against the men who Bursts into Tayo
D. None of the above
Choose the correct option that is nearest in meaning to the word in apostrophe:
4. The Governor provided adequate enjoyment for the”expatriates”
5. The first place Tayo had conversation with Vanessa was at the
A. Drinks party
B. West Africa society
C. on the ship
D. I don’t Know
1. Where did the military send tayo to inorder for him to stop writing against the government
2. In the book who died in an accident
C. Tayo’s mama
1. Who postulated the theory of Natural Selection
2. Which part does implantation occurs
3. The highest Ecological organization is
4. The Gene is located in which part of the cell
5. The Property which makes Amoeba to be called a Plant is the possession of
B. contractile vacuole
D. cell wall
Credit: Idawu Abdulrahman
1. Which of the following is the shape of methane
2. Which of the following belong to some homologous series?
3. Ethene is produced by what process?
4. Fasch process is used to extract what?
5. Magnetite is the ore of what?
6. In the following diagram which of the following represent ideal gas?
7. The reaction between ethanol and ethanoic acid is
8. Geometric isomer exhibit the following property
A. same physical property different chemical property
B. same physical ppt same chemical ppt
C. different chemical different physical ppt
9. Calculation under general gas equations
10. Calculation under empirical formula
Credit: Madukanze Tochi
1. Lead (iv) oxide is used for
Credit: Ubong Besty
Topics covered include:
- Gas law
- Organic chemistry
- Oxidation and reduction
- Chemical combinations
Credit: Emmanuel Leesan
Topics covered include:
- Equilibrium for parallel forces
- Heat energy
Purely 2016 Past Questions
1. Which of the following binds Commonwealth Nations together?
A. Uniform Political System
B. Common Currency
C. Common Language
D. Common Colonial History
2. The Nigeria Police is an agency of the
A. judicial arm of government
B. Ministry of Defence
C. executive arm of government
D. Ministry of Interior
3. In the Igbo traditional system, the highest democratic institution is the
B. Oha-na -eze
D. Ofo Title Holders
4. Lagos was annexed in
5. In Nigeria, items in the exclusive list are under the jurisdiction of
A. regional government
B. state government
C. central government
D. local government
Credit: Samuel Michael
1. An agent that sells goods on behalf of his principal on commission basis is called
A. del-credere agent
1. When the TP increases what will happen to MP
Some topics include:
- Demand and supply
- Inflation and deflation
- Factors of production
- Market structure
- Financial institutions
These are the questions and answers Amusa could remember. However, he couldn’t quote some verbatim.
The Land is a saber-toothed Tiger is an example of _____.
Iago telling Othello about the Handkerchief is to _____
A. further incite Othello’s suspicion
B. To confirm Deademona’s unfaithfullness
C. to confirm desdemona faithfulness.
D. to confirm Othello’s suspicion
3. Who gave Iago money to win desdemona’s heart?
5. Crossing the bar.
The imagery use in the poem is
1. Which year was ECOWAS founded?
The topics that were covered under Mathematics include:
- A.P and G.P
- Algebraic expressions/processes
- Matrices (read this please)
- Angles of elevation and depression
- Trigonometric ratios
- Differentiation and integration (read this please)
- Word problems leading to simultaneous equations
- Change of subject of the formula
- Indices (read this please)
- Circle theorem
- Circle geometry
- Plane shapes
1. In which country was Imam Hanbali born?
Some topics they asked include:
- Iddrah – The Waiting Period
- The two Sahih – Buhari and Muslim
- Jahilliyyah – Ignorance, Adultery, Fornication
- The Ration between Man and Woman
- The Third Rashidun Caliphate (Uthman ibn ‘Affan)
More questions to be added later …