FUTO 2018/2019 REGISTRATION SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS
We are pleased to inform the general public and fresh Students at Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO that the University Management has announced the FUTO 2018/2019 REGISTRATION SCHEDULE and REQUIREMENTS.
REGISTRATION SCHEDULE FOR FRESHMEN ADMITTED IN THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
All newly admitted Freshmen whose names are on the 2018/2019 FUTO Admissions List are requested to report to the SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SOPS) Lecture Theatre near PRE DEGREE Building, FUTO from Monday, October 29, 2018, for registration as from 10.00am.
The Freshmen are required to ACCEPT THEIR ADMISSION on JAMB’s portal to enable them print JAMB ADMISSION LETTER.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
- JAMB Original Result Slip printed directly from JAMB’s portal
- JAMB Original Admission Letter printed directly from JAMB’s portal
- FUTO PUTME Result Slip
- O’ Level Statement of Results
- Confirmation of Admission form printed from FUTO portal
- FUTO Admission Letter
- School Fees Receipt
- Candidate’s Profile Slip, Validity Form with passport and Signed Acceptance Letter (all printed from FUTO portal)
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification Letter
- Direct Entry Credentials – A’ Level certificate, OND/HND/Degree statements of results (for Direct Entry candidates only)
Pamela N. Ogamba (Mrs.)
PAR/Ag. Coordinator, Admissions Unit