FUPRE 2018/2019 POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION LIST
We are pleased to inform the general public and Prospective students at the Federal University of Petroleum resources EFFURUN, FUPRE that the school management has just released its 2018/2019 postgraduate admission list.
POSTGRADUATE FIRST BATCH 2018/2019 ADMISSION LIST
Postgraduate First Batch 2018/2019 Admission List is out. Clearance begins immediately at School of postgraduate Studies. Login to your portal to check Admission and Acceptance Letter. Click Here
You are requested to come for clearance with the original and three (3) photocopies of the following documents:
1. O/L certificates along with the appropriate card(s) for verification of certificate.
2. University first degree/HND certificate
3. Relevant higher degrees/diploma certificates.
4. NYSC Discharge/Exemption certificate
5. O/L clearance certificate from FUPRE(for FUPRE graduates only).
6. Birth certificate
7. Certificate of state of origin
8. Marriage certificate for married female students(evidence of publication of change of name, where applicable).
9. Letter of admission to the Postgraduate programme.
10. 3 flat files.
11. Printed copy of the online application form.
12. Receipt of payment of for Acceptance of admission.
13. Four (4) passport- sized colored photographs
14. Original transcript if not already submitted
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun(FUPRE), Delta State, Nigeria was established in March 2007 under a Federal Government of Nigeria initiative to build a specialized University to produce unique high level manpower and relevant expertise for the Oil & Gas sector in Nigeria and worldwide.
At first, it occupied the PTI Conference centre, Effurun Delta state, which is few kilometres away from the permanent site. The new site covered large hectares of land generously leased by the chiefs and people of Uviwe kingdom.
FUPRE is the first of its kind in Africa and it is destined to be the premier international institution-of-choice with the state-of-the-art facilities to provide the petroleum and allied sectors, world class education, training, research, consultancy and extension services.
FUPRE organise its academic activities along college lines. Under this arrangement, related Departments are grouped to form a College without an intervening tier of faculties.
Colleges are by no means self-sufficient as the University encourage inter-disciplinary approach to all its teaching and research activities. Below are the two Colleges present: