😁Looking for anything? CLIK HERE TO USE OUR SITEMAP
SEE THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES FUPRE EFFURUN CLEARANCE AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR BOTH NEW AND RETURNING STUDENTS
This is to inform the general public and all students of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun FUPRE has announced its clearance and registration procedure for all students (FRESH/NEW and Returning ).
Remember resumption: FUPRE RESUMPTION DATE IS 28th JAN. 2018
A] ACADEMIC AFFAIRS’ STAND
1. New Students Are Expected To Report At The Academic Affairs Stand For Screening Of Their O/Level Results And Other Particulars
2. Present Original Copies Of Credentials And Where Statement Of Results Are Tendered, Students Are Expected To Provide Appropriate Scratch Cards To Check The Result On-Line
3. For Returning Students, Their Semester Results Would Be Used For Clearance To The Next Level.
4. After Clearance, They Should Collect Authority To Pay Acceptance Fee And Otherstudents’ Charges
5. Collection Of Registration Documents On The Presentation Of Bursary Confirmation Receipt For N45,000 Being Non- Refundable Acceptance Fee
1. Exchange Authority To Pay Note For Payment Of Other Student Charges
2. Present Evidence Of Payment And Exchange It For Receipt At The Bursary Stand
C] HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION (FOR FINAL YEAR STUDENTS/FRESH STUDENTS ONLY)
1. Proceed To Students Affairs Stand And Collect Allocation Of Bed Space
D] ON-LINE REGISTRATION
1. Proceed To ICT Stand For On-Line Registration (For New
Students Only, Returning Students Can Access The Online Registration Portal Anywhere).
2. Proceed To His/Her Department For Departmental Registration.
3. Submit All Duly Completed And Signed Course
Registration Forms To Academic Affairs Officer for Signing And Disribution Within Two Weeks Of Commencement Of Clearance (18/12/2015).
Note: Failure To Pay Students Charges And Non Registration Of Courses For Any Session Renders You Voluntarily Withdrawn From The University.