FULOKOJA NOTICE ON INTRA/INTER DEPT TRANSFER
NOTICE TO ALL STUDENTS ON THE Guidelines for Inter and Intra Faculty/Department Transfer
At the 1st Committee Meeting of Inter and Intra Faculty/Department Transfer held on Wednesday 3rd April, 2019 at the Council Chamber, Federal University Lokoja, the following guidelines were approved for students who were withdrawn on account of poor academic standing and were willing to transfer to other programmes:
- For a student that is withdrawn on account of poor academic performance to be eligible for transfer, he/she must apply for transfer immediately after being withdrawn by the Senate.
- He/she must possess the O’level requirement for the destination programme/department.
- Such a student can only be eligible for transfer once.
- A transfer student shall first purchase the transfer form online (non-refundable fee of N10,000.00), complete the form and submit to Academic Affairs Division for processing.
- Applicants shall be considered by the Committee on Inter and Intra Faculty/Department Transfer.
- The Committee shall consider the current population/capacity of each programme/department in determining the number of transfer students it can accommodate.
- Successful applicants shall be communicated to through their new Departments.
In view of the above, the University portal would be open for the purchase of form from Thursday, 4th April, 2019 and close on Tuesday 9th April, 2019. Concerned students are to submit their completed application forms to the Academic Secretary on or before 12 noon on Wednesday 10th April, 2019.
FULOKOJA 3RD CONVOCATION CEREMONY POSTPONED2018