Federal university Kashere FUKASHERE registration procedure for Fresh Students 2017/2018
Payments of Registration fee and accommodation invoices should be generated through the student account on the portal of the university website.
- The system can only recognize payments generated on the Portal.
- Students are not allowed to give their money to anybody for payment.
- Students are advised to make their payments and all registration processes by themselves.
- FUK would not condone any complaint on payments made through other channels not as specified above.
- Those with O’ Level deficiency are advised in their own interest not to make any payment for registration.
Visit the registration portal on http://fuk.safsrms.com/
STEP 1: LOGIN DETAILS
Login with the following details:
- Login ID: Your Jamb Registration Number
- Password: Your Jamb Registration Number. NOTE:(The system will prompt you immediately for change of password after first login).
- Upload your photograph/picture
Upon successful login, ENSURE that you update your profile as Payment receipts and Vital information will be communicated to you via your e-mail address.
Step 2: Print Admission Letter
Print your admission letter using the following:
- Click on Print Admission Letter to download your admission letter
- Print it and come along with it together with photocopy of all your credentials for registration.
Step 3: Payment of Fees
Pay for your tuition fees using the following steps:
- Select the ‘Fees Payment’ link to display fees schedule.
- You can choose to add accommodation to your bill subject to availability from the Fees Payment Page.
- Verify the information displayed e.g (D, Name, Reference Number e.t.c) and choose your preferred payment method (Master Card, Visa, Bank e.t.c) and click on “accept”.
- Note that your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) is required for fees verification. Ensure That you don’t delete it from your email.
STEP 4: VERIFICATION OF FEES
- Return to the registration portal (http://fuk.safsrms.com/) and login as in Step 1 above (Payments made online will be redirected back to the portal automatically).
- Select the ‘Verify Fees Payment’(Online payments will be verified automatically).
- Enter your RRR obtained during payment and click on ‘Verify’ (if successful, you will be granted access to Course Registration for your program).
Step 4: Course Registration
- Click on ‘Course Registration’ select all the courses you wish to register.
- Click on ‘Add All Core Course(s)’ to add the courses for registration.
- Click on ‘Register’ to register the courses.
- Click on remove if the number of units to register is greater than 24 to remove a course.
Good luck all.