HOT: PASS WAEC 2019 EASILY see here👈
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSE FUD 2018/2019 FRESH STUDENTS REGISTRATION PROCEDURE ANNOUNCED
We are pleased to inform the general public and Fresh Students at the Federal University Dutse FUD that the University Management has just announced its 2018/2019 fresh Students registration procedure.
FRESH STUDENTS REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR 2018/2019 SESSION
- Log on to the University Portal (http://myportal.fud.edu.ng);
- Click on check admission
- Enter your JAMB number and click on check button
- Generate Invoice for Acceptance fee;
- Generate Remita (RRR) number from the portal to make payment online or at any bank branch;
- Verify your payment from the Portal using your 9 digits invoice number;
- Collect your admission letter using JAMB registration slip from your Department. You are advised to go with your credentials;
- Log on to the Portal with your JAMB Number as Username and Surname as password;
- Generate Invoice for Central Registration and RRR from the School Portal and make your payment online or at any bank branch;
- Verify your payment from the Portal using the invoice number & reserve accommodation via http://hostel.fud.edu.ng if interested.
- Log on with your Student Registration Number and Username as password;
- Update your profile, passport size photograph and all relevant information;
- Proceed for Course Registration and make sure you input courses collected from your Level Coordinator;
- Print Health Form and proceed to University Clinic for medical examination.
- Print out three (3) copies of completed Course Registration form. Note: Students can only print their Course Registration Forms after getting online approval from the Director of the University Clinic.
- Take the forms to the Department for signing by Level Coordinator or Head of Department;
- Submit copies of duly completed forms to the Examinations and Records Unit, your Department and Faculty;
- Ensure that you have completed the registration procedures and keep copies of all registration forms and receipts as evidence of your registration;
- Report to Security office for:-
- Collection of your University ID Card.
- Register with the University Library and submit evidence of registration slips along with your registration form to Examinations and Records Unit;
- Students are to express interest in the type of sports they are interested in at the Sports Office.