FPNO 2018/2019 ND SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION FORM
SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION INTO NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) (REGULAR) FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR.
Prospective candidates who had earlier filled our application form and scored 180 and above in 2018 UTME are hereby informed that vacancies exist into the National Diploma (Regular) Programmes in the following departments.
(1)Office Technology and Management (OTM)
(2)Purchasing and Supply (PS)
(4)Agricultural Engineering (AE)
(5)Mechatronics Engineering (MTE)
(6)Agricultural Technology (AGT)
(9)Hospitality Management (HMT)
(10)Surveying and Geo-informatics (SUG)
(11)Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
(12)Arts and Design (ARD)
(13)Estate Management (EM)
(14)Quantity Surveying (QS)
(15)Mineral Resources and Petroleum Engineering (MPE)
(16)Building Technology (BT)
The entry requirements for all National Diploma (ND) Programmes are as follows:
•Five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO or NABTEB (O’level Examinations).
For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the courses above, candidates should visit the Polytechnic website www.fpno.edu.ng.
•Possession of Appropriate JAMB subjects Combination for the course applied for.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. All candidates MUST first go to the school portal www.fpno.edu.ng and click on “Applicant link” on the home page under students.
2. Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the RRR number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
3. Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of N7,500.00 on Remita platform. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
4. Return to school portal www.fpno.edu.ng, and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out receipt and acknowledgment slip.
5. All application procedures MUST be concluded on or before 12 midnight of 15th February, 2019.
Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is therefore advisable to minimize journeys to Owerri for the purpose of completing the form.
I. M. Aligbe