This is to inform the general public of the recent approvement by the Federal Government of Nigeria for the establishment of six new private Universities in the country. This decision taken during a meeting of the Federal Executive Council held on Wednesday in Abuja.
The proposed schools are:
- Admiralty University, Ibusa, Delta State
- Spiritan University, Nneochi, Abia
- Precious Cornerstone University, Ibadan
- Pamo University of Medical Sciences, Port Harcourt
- Atiba University, Oyo State
- Eko University of Medical and Health Sciences, Lagos.
The new private universities will be established in Abia, Delta, Rivers, Oyo and Lagos.