DOWNLOAD SUMMARY OF JAMB 2019 NOVEL SWEET-SIXTEEN PDF HERE
FEDPOLY OKO 18/19 EVENING PROGRAMME ADMISSION ND/HND
Federal Polytechnic OKO FEDPOLY OKO has just announced the commencement of sales of its 2018/2019 Admission into Evening- National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes. see details below.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into the under-listed EVENING National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of Federal Polytechnic, Oko for the 2015/2016 academic session :
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Administration & Management
Office Technology & Management
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
Urban & Regional Planning (ND only)
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
Banking & Finance
Insurance (ND only)
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Library & Information science (ND only)
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
Food Science and Technology (ND only).
Home and Rural Economics (ND only)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Electrical Electronic (ND only)
SCHOOL OF ARTS, DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
Fine and Applied Arts (ND only)
- Applicants to the ND programmes must possess at least five(5) credits at the O level WAEC, NECO or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings except in Urban & Regional Planning where at least, a pass in English Language is required.
- In addition to the above, applicants to the HND programmes must possess a National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant programmes obtained from Federal Polytechnic, Oko or an equivalent institution accredited by the National Board for Technical Education.
- Evidence of a minimum of one (1) year post-ND cognate work experience. In exceptional cases, ND diplomats with a pass (CGPA of 2.00-2.49) and industrial experience of not less than two (2) years in the specific field may be considered for admission into the HND programme.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to purchase scratch card from any branch of the under-listed banks nationwide for six thousand, five hundred naira (N6, 500.00) only:
- i. Zenith Bank Plc v. Union Bank Plc
ii. First City Monument Bank Plc. Vi. Skye Bank
iii. Oko Microfinance Bank
iv. Isuofia Microfinance Bank
- Applicants are requested to visit the Institution’s Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Centre, Oko Campus to fill and submit their application forms online. The online acknowledgement slip together with three (3) recent passport photographs, two self-addressed and stamped envelopes, as well as photocopies of credentials must be returned in a large envelope to the Registrar (Admissions, Evening Programme).
- Applicants who are not ND graduates of Federal Polytechnic, Oko, are to apply to their institutions for forwarding of their Academic Transcripts to:The Registrar (Admissions, Evening Programme), quoting the Department the candidate is applying for. Applications from such applicants will not be processed until the transcripts are received.