FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC BIDA FEDPOLY BIDA 2018/2019 ADMISSION FORM IS OUT [full time and DCE]
This is to inform the general public and prospective applicants at the Federal Polytechnic Bida FEDPOLY BIDA that the 2018/2019 admission form is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes tenable at the Federal Polytechnic, Bida in 2018/2019 Academic Session.
1.0 TWO YEAR FULL TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) & DCE WEEKEND AND EVENING HND PROGRAMMES
- A)SCHOOL OF APPLIED AND NATURAL SCIENCES
1.1 Department of Biological Sciences
- ii)Environmental Biology
1.2 Department of Chemical Sciences
1.3 Department of Hospitality Management
- i)Hospitality Management
1.4 Department of Physics
1.5 Department of Statistics
- i) Statistics
- B)SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
1.6 Department of Business Administration and Management
- i) Business Administration and Management
1.7 Department of Marketing
- i) Marketing
1.8 Department of Public Administration
- i) Public Administration
- C) SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
1.9 Department of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with Options:
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Post-Harvest Technology
iii. Soil and Water Engineering
1.10 Department of Chemical Engineering Technology
- i) Chemical Engineering
1.11 Department of Civil Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering
1.12 Department of Electrical Engineering Technology with options in:
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Power and Machines
1.13 Department of Mechanical Engineering with options in:
- Plant Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- D) SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
1.14 Department of Architectural Technology
- i) Architectural Technology
1.15 Department of Building Technology
- i) Building Technology
1.16 Department of Estate Management and Valuation
- i) Estate Management and Valuation
1.17 Department of Quantity Surveying
- i) Quantity Surveying
1.18 Department of Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- i) Surveying and Geo-informatics
1.19 Department of Urban and Regional Planning
- i) Urban and Regional Planning
- E) SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
1.20 Department of Accountancy
- i) Accountancy
1.21 Department of Banking and Finance
- i) Banking and Finance
- F) SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
1.22 Department of Computer Science
- i) Computer Science
1.23 Department of Mass Communication
- i) Mass Communication
1.24 Department of Office Technology and Management
- i) Office Technology and Management
The minimum entry requirements for Higher National Diploma Programmes for specified field are:-
- The National Diploma (ND) in the relevant programme with minimum of Lower Credit in the field of interest and (5) Relevant Credits at SSCE, NTC, GCE, WAEC, NECO, NBC or NABTEB level.
- A minimum of one (1) year Post National Diploma (ND) cognate working experience (Industrial Training).
- All Graduands (Except that of Federal Polytechnic, Bida) are to send Transcripts of their National Diploma under confidential covers to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Bida to ease consideration of their admission requests. Graduands of the Federal Polytechnic, Bida must
present original statement of result at the point of screening.
2.0 NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
The Polytechnic also runs Two (2) year full National Diploma (ND) in all the above listed programmes including Nutrition & Dietetics and Science Laboratory Technology.
Interested applicants should apply through JAMB and sit for UTME in the relevant subjects. Only candidates who meet the JAMB cut-off mark shall be considered for admission.
Entry requirements for ND Programme include a minimum of Five (5) CREDIT passes of SSCE, NTE, NECO, WAEC, GCE, NBC, or NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
3.0 METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applicants must purchase the Polytechnic Admission Form online by using different options of payment as described on the portal, and pay a sum of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) only (excluding transaction charge) to the Federal Polytechnic, Bida.
All payments options (i.e using MASTER, VERVE and VISA ATM cards and generation of RRR to pay cash in the bank) must be made through the application portal only. After which, the link to fill form would be deactivate.
The Federal Polytechnic, Bida online form site is eportal.fedpolybida.edu.ng/applications. For further documentation, please follow the procedures for filling the form online.
4.0 STARTING DATE
Sales of form commence from 22nd of June, 2018.
4.1 CLOSING DATE
The Closing date for Sale of Forms is October 30, 2018.
NOTE: The Printing of Acknowledgement page is compulsory, because it confirmed recipient of your successful application.
Mal. Mohammed B. Ndana