FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC Ile-Oluji FEDPOLEL 2018/2019 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FORM IS OUT
We are pleased to inform the general public and prospective applicants at the Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji FEDPOLEL that the school management has just released its 2018/2019 post utme screening form is out.
2018/2019 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Applicants seeking admission into the National Diploma Programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo State (FEDPOLEL), are hereby invited to register on-line for the 2018/2019 Admission.
ELIGIBILITY FOR SCREENING
Applicants who must have sat for the 2018 UTME and scored 120 and above, must possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’level Credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/ NABTEB and register the results on-line.
Candidates are requested to make the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji their first choice on the JAMB Portal. Each applicant is requested to pay a screening fee of N2,000 only.
1. Visit applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and submit the required information (Telephone number and email must be active and personal to the applicant).
2. Select mode of payment of application fee: Generate Payment Advice (Take your generated payment advice form to any commercial bank in Nigeria).
3. At the bank, inform the cashier that you want to make Remita payment using your RRR number
4. Click on PAY NOW button (you will be directed to a secure Web pay platform for you to pay your application fee using your bank’s ATM card.
5. After successful payment, you will be directed back to application portal. Print out receipt.
Method of Registration
1. After payment for the Screening, return toapplications.fedpolel.edu.ng and click CONTINUE APPLICATION button.
2. Use your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER as Username and your surname (lower case) as Password to login to the FEDPOLEL Online Application Platform at applications.fedpolel.edu.ng to complete your applications. Then carefully fill in your personal details as required.
a. Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG).
b. Save and proceed
c. Carefully enter your UTME details
d. Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
e. Save and proceed
f. Select number of O’level sittings (1 or 2)
g. Scan and Upload O’level result(s), slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
h. Save and proceed
i. Input required O’level details
j. Save and submit
k. Print the Registration Form
Candidates are required to attend the Screening exercise with the following items:
1. The original and photocopies of candidate’s results (SSCE, NECO, NABTEB etc.)
2. One (1) copy of the duly completed online registration form.
3. One (1) copy of 2018 UTME (JAMB) Result printout, and
4. One (1) recent passport-size photograph
Screening Dates: 3rd – 6th October, 2018 for 1st Batch, 5th – 8th December, 2018 for 2nd Batch.
Screening Venue: The Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji, Academic Activities Take-Off Site
Closing Date(s) for Registration: 29th September and 3rd December, 2018 for 1st and 2nd Batches respectively.
The Polytechnic also operates Part-Time and Pre-National Diploma (ND) programmes
For more information, please visit the Polytechnic website: www.fedpolel.edu.ng, or contact: 07039139160, 07039090114, 08060623123