FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ILARO HAS JUST ANNOUNCED ITS 18/19 PART TIME & FULL TIME ADMISSION INTO ND AND HND
This is to inform the general public and Prospective applicants for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro that the school management has just announced admission into national diploma part time higher national diploma full time weekend programmes.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro for Full-Time Programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) qualification for programmes in the following schools
Please refer to the PDF ADVERT BELOW.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR HND FULL-TIME AND ND PART-TIME PROGRAMMES
All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the portal or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are applying. Candidates should not register for courses for which they do not have the requirements. The admission of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is provisional;
ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he/she is not qualified; the admission would be withdrawn.
* To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng and
click on portal
* On the portal, click on Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
* Take invoice to the bank for payment and obtain Confirmation Order Number
* Please note that the CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER must be obtained in the name of the
applicant. The authorized banks for this exercise are:
(i) United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc (ii) WEMA Bank Plc
(iii) Skye Bank Plc (iv) Union Bank Plc (v) Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank (vi) Access Bank Plc
* Return to the portal, click on Applicant, then click fill application form.
* Direct enquiries to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SCREENING EXERCISE (ND PART – TIME)
Screening exercise for ND (Part-Time) Programmes will be announced later:
Venue of the screening exercise is the Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus.
Time: 10.00 a.m. each day.
N.B. The entrance screening examination is computer based.
Mrs A. F. Osore