Federal polytechnic ado Ekiti Aceceptance PAYMENT PROCEDURE 2017/2018
This is to inform the general public and applicants at the federal polytechnic Ado Ekiti the school management has released its 2017 2018 Acceptance and school fee payment procedure.
This method is newly implemented for the ND AND HND 2017 2018 ADMITTED CANDIDATES.
In an effort to ensure hitch-free Admission procedures for the 2017/2018 Academic Session,
To facilitate the foregoing eportal registration formality, newly admitted Candidates are expected to observe the following procedural steps:
- visit the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolyado.edu.ng);
ii. click on to Application Portal. You will be redirected to https://eportal.fedpolyado.edu.ng/;
iii. on the eportal page, Login to your application DASHBOARD with USERNAME which can be your UTME registration Number (77042317JA) or Form number (FPA/PUTME-FRM/1713927) or email address;
iv. on your Application Dashboard, carefully check the Admission Status if admitted or Not admitted;
v. if admitted, proceed to the Academic Office, Main Administrative Block for screening of credentials with the following items:
– originals and photocopies of: WASC/SSCE/NECO results or equivalents for ND and HND Candidates;
– UTME result slip for ND Candidates;
– Post UTME result slip for ND Candidates;
– Admission Status print out for ND Candidates;
– application form print out for HND Candidates;
– ND result for HND Candidates;
– one year Industrial Training (IT) completion letter for HND Candidates;
– two recent passport photographs for ND and HND Candidates.
vi if CLEARED and ENABLED for Acceptance fee payment, Login to your Application Dashboard, Click on Proceed to Acceptance fee;
vii. on the Acceptance fee Page, carefully read through your information details i.e Name, Form Number, Payment Detail, Department, Admission Session and Amount;
viii. if information is confirmed okay, click on Pay Now;
ix. you will be redirected to the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti College PAY Environment;
x. make payment with the use of MasterCard, Visa Card or Verve Card;
xi. you will be redirected back to the ePortal to print your receipt.
Candidates should also note that Admission Letters, Students Matriculation Number and online application for hostel accommodation will be available on their respective dashboards after payment of School fees.